Systems ABB, KUKA, Fanuc and OL programming
We as an employer
We are a global company with 400 employees in Germany and 200 employees worldwide. With numerous branches in Germany and abroad, our customers have a partner nearby for their electrical engineering needs. Our main focus is on the automation of production and manufacture, so we work closely with the automotive industry but also use our expertise in many other sectors. We coordinate all joint activities from our headquarters in Wolfsburg.
Are you dedicated and looking for new challenges? Then become part of InPro electric!
- Robot programming and commissioning
- On-/offline programming of robots
- Completed training in technician or graduate in electrical engineering (Bachelor/Master)
- Experience and familiarity of industrial robots such as KUKA, Fanuc, and ABB
- Varied work with a high degree of independent design
- Performance-related remuneration with the benefits of a future-oriented company
- Pleasant team-oriented working atmosphere
- Intensive initial training through immediate involvement in projects
- Qualified training and further education
- Commitment and flexibility
- Interest in new technologies
- Desire for personal development